- The Hospital has attended to the healthcare needs of many global citizens from south east and central Asia, middle east and Africa.
- The hospital is very conveniently located within 40 minutes drive from the International airport allowing patients and their attendants an ease of access and local commute during their stay in India.
- The Hospital offers personalized services to overseas patients including query handling, identifying physicians in advance to meet the patients’ specific needs, coordination for doctor’s appointment and surgery, airport pick-up and drop facility, currency exchange facilitation, mobile and calling card arrangements, organizing accommodation for the attendants within vicinity of the hospital, cuisine of patients’ choice, travel, tour and ticketing assistance and post discharge follow-up.
- Shraddha Hospital has a dedicated team for International Patient Services. This well-trained team takes care of all clinical and administrative requirements of patients and their attendants.
- The services are focused on meeting the special needs of patients and their families, before, during and after their visit.
- Query Handling
- Identifying specific doctors in advancse to meet the patient’s specific needs
- Co-ordinate for doctor’s appointment and surgery
- Airport pick-up and drop facility
- Currency Exchange Facilitation
- Mobile and Calling card arrangements
- Organizing accommodation for the attendants within vicinity of the hospital
cuisine of patients’ choice, travel, tour and ticketing assistance and post discharge follow-up